For in stock items, orders received before 12:00 noon CST will be shipped on the same business day. Order received after 12:00 noon will be shipped on the next business day. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make every effort to ship your order sooner if possible.
All packages are shipped via UPS ground or express, unless specified and agreed upon by DoTradeshow and the customer. We do not ship products outside of USA other than Canada.
The customer is responsible for all shipping charges, which may sometime include additional handling fees for large packages. A $10.00 handling fee may be added to orders with "broken" case packs where case packs are designated. Customers should also be aware that prices are often based on dimensional weight that in most instances is greater than actual weight.
DoTradeshow will exercise its’ best judgment to have your order delivered to you in a safe and timely manner. After it leaves our premises and is no longer in our care custody and control, it becomes the carrier’s responsibility to deliver your property to you in an "as new" condition as possible. Should you have a claim, DoTradeshow will aggressively assist you to obtain a just settlement.
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the product upon receipt of the order. Please open and inspect packages for damage immediately upon receipt. Call our customer service immediately at (952)-942-1000 of any possible damage which may have occurred during shipping. Keep all original packaging materials for inspection.
Customer can return the stock items within 90 days of the date of shipment and receive a refund or store credit. A minimum of $25 or 15% whichever is greater will have a restocking/handling fee applied to all returns & cancellations. For returns received within 30 days of purchase, a refund restocking fee, freight charges, damage, and other applicable fees will be issued. For returns received beyond 30 days but within 90 days of purchase, store credit will be issued. No return will be accepted 90 days after the original shipping date.
- The returned items must be in an unused and resalable condition.
- Items must be packaged in their original containers.
- Displays that have been used at a trade show or is broken due to inadequate packaging cannot be returned for credit.
- There is no return credit for any customized items such as displays with custom graphics or non standard display fabric colors.
- For all returns, customer is responsible for payment of both the original shipping out and all shipping costs back to DoTradeshow.
- We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
- Full payment in advance is required for graphics or custom-built items prior to production.
- All products shipped and not prepaid must be guaranteed with a valid credit card. The card WILL BE AUTHORIZED for the full amount. If the card does not authorize for the amount, a check must be received prior to shipment. No exceptions. Authorization means that the available credit on the card has been reduced by the amount authorized so that at a point in the future if the bill is unpaid and the card is charged there is adequate credit available to cover the charge. The card has not actually been charged at the time of authorization.
- If the customer is approved for invoiced billing, the card will not be charged for the amount, and an invoice will be sent out for payment. If payment has not been received within 5 days following the receipt of product, the authorized card will be charged.
- The customer has 3 days from receipt of product for returns. Full credit will be issued less any shipping charges and a $25 or 15% whichever is greater will be deducted for restocking and handling. Additional charges may apply if the product has been damaged or used for a trade show.
DoTradeshow may levy surcharges to cover the costs incurred for graphics layout changes, graphics proofs, order changes, order cancellation, shipping or billing address changes, non standard shipment methods, accessory additions or other non descript customer requests.